Saturday, August 31, 2013

Football Season is HERE!

How do you know high school football season has arrived?


This little guy lets you know.

How?

Like this...


Nothing says 'We accept you' like 'I made a big mess in your yard for you to clean up'.


This is how the band and color guard drop off the yard signs.  My now sophomore got to clean it up last year and now my new freshman gets the pleasure.  And it is a pleasure.  It truly does make them feel accepted.  It's a weird phenomenon.  I remember it from my high school days. 

Funny how something that seems like it would be a mean prank is anticipated with a lot of excitement from the person that will spend their Saturday picking up tiny torn bits of toilet tissue out of the slightly damp grass.  Forget about scaling the tree, which they did a great job of hoisting rolls of TP high up.  Kudos...

Now to go 'encourage' the clean up...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment