Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Draft Party

 
 
The football season is upon us and the rosters are set!  The Clute Bears (that's my team) scored Adrian Peterson with the 5th pick of the draft! 
 
The draft party was a great family success.  Yummy snacks, meatballs, chips and queso, salsa, fruit and veggie trays and dip, cake, cookies and some sweet tea.  I made folders for all of the team owners with stats and projected points, bye weeks and rankings.  My sister-in-law scored us a draft kit.  And I found some cute, cheap decorations from the Dollar Tree.  I love that store...
 
 
The bottom photo in the collage shows the aftermath.  Laptop research, food carnage and an empty Blue Bell container...Yeah, it was that stressful!
 
It took a while to get this 8 team league through 23 rounds, but we managed to get it done by midnight.
 
Now, onward to victory!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment