Friday, September 13, 2013

Casual Cos - Merlin


Oh, BBC we do seem to be having a love affair.  I have long loved the show Merlin and I'm sad it is no more.  I do love the way it ended, however.  I won't divulge more about the ending just in case a stumbler to my blog decides to give it a try.  The series ending was unexpected, but still left me with happiness (which is a big part of Merlin's charm). 

I seem to have an appreciation for quirky characters and Merlin doesn't disappoint.
 
It's not a series that I go back and watch over and over like Doctor Who.  I mean, really, there is only so much Morgana you can take.  But I have watched several episodes more than once.  The show's creators and writers do such a good job developing the relationship between Arthur and Merlin.  I appreciate shows when you see the characters change and evolve.  It makes them more realistic.  Not that Merlin is a realistic character, no fictional lines blurring here....it just gives them more depth.
 
 
Anyways, if for some reason you haven't seen the show, check it out.  Its good clean, nerdy fun.
 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment