Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Fires of Pompeii

I love my kids...they are quirky and creative.  I have been under the weather for about a week almost.  Miserably sick.  Fever, sinus congestion that became chest congestion and a throat that felt like it was on fire.  My voice is scratchy and sometimes nonexistent.  Today, however, they made me smile.  They were up in their room doing whatever it is they do up there.  Sometimes they sing musicals, sometimes they make up stories and sometimes they do stage makeup for fun.  Today was makeup day.

And the theme was The Fires of Pompeii from Doctor Who.


My youngest daughter is a tech theater kid.  She has been the stage manager for her junior high school.  She tried out for her first play in high school and made the crew.  She is my behind the scenes girl.  She really loves theater, but not being in the spotlight.


She looks pretty legit seeing as she used eyeliner pencil and stuff she found around the house for an impromptu costume.  Clever girl.  Her older sister dressed her and took the photos.  Well done, ladies, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment