Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to School

The buses are on the loose again.  The AM traffic is back to horrible and the blinking school zone lights are on once more.  Ah, back to school time.  I love this time of year.  It means fall is around the corner.  Friday night high school football games are gearing up.  And better day time sleep for the night time worker! 

This back to school year also means my baby is in high school. 


And my last year freshman is what she calls, a squash-more.

Let's not even get into my second year college student...
              - She asked me the other day what I'll think when she turns 20.  I told her that in this case, thank goodness for teen pregnancy, lol.  Even though they all know what a hard road it was when they were younger.

But as everyone goes through the anxiety filled, yet exciting back to school days - I wish the best to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment