Saturday, December 28, 2013

Personalized Perpetual Calendars

And the post Christmas posting continues...

I made personalized 2 week perpetual calendars for some of the girls in our family.  Super easy!  Just a 12x12 frame from HobbyLobby, some scrapbook paper, some paint samples and some images found via The Internet printed on photo paper and painstakingly cut out.  Throw in a dry erase marker and how awesome is that!

So awesome, that I'm probably going to have to make one for myself!  Oh, the themes running through my mind...

For the Hello Kitty Fanatic
It's my sister-in-law and her family Hello Kitty style with lots of pink glitteriness.

For the gamer fan.
My other sister-in-law is married to a gamer and has become one herself.  The Guild is an internet show by Felicia Day on Youtube.  My husband and I enjoy it.  It's pretty funny.

For the teen fan musical lover.
Starkid.  There are no words...but I made it anyway - that's love.
They seemed to be a big hit.  I made another one that is not pictured.  It was for my nephew and my daughters wrapped it up before the picture could be taken.  It was a Call of Duty theme.

Anyway - great gift idea.

Quick.  Easy.  Yet Personal.

Nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment