Monday, February 9, 2015

30 Days, 7 1/2 Months...Give or take

Well, over half a year has passed by without me journaling on here.  Have I done anything major?  No, not really.  Have I lost an incredible amount of weight?  Nope.

(Actually, I think I gained...)

Do I need a swift kick in the pants?  You betcha! 

I had the blogger app removed from my phone to make room for time wasting apps (way too many games which have been removed).  Now I'm putting it back on as a way to help me not be a complete slacker.

I guess one major thing has changed.  I have become a vegetarian *much to my husband's dismay :-).   I originally did it to see if it would help with my achy joints, you know, anti inflammation, blah, blah, blah.  And it did...whether it is all in my head, who knows!  But it has been 7 + months and my knees and hips aren't killing, even after a 12 hour shift, so...I'll take it.  You would think that a vegetarian diet would help for weight loss and it did (initially), but then I realized 'I'm vegetarian, not vegan.  Vegetarians can have bread and cake!'

No bueno.

Anyway, here's to new beginnings and stick~to~itiveness!  Huzzahhh!

P.S.  The hubs wasn't excited about the earthy, granola, hippie aspect of vegetarianism.  He was like, 'as long as you're not doing this because you feel sad for all of the furry animals.'  And I was like, 'no.'

(Now, secretly, I smell BBQ and it smells delicious, but it's been soooo long that now all I can think about are cute, furry animals!  Shhhhhh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment