Friday, January 31, 2014

On the Go...Food, Books, Horse Shampoo

I have to work tonight and run errands and pick up the kids...two hours to go to three stores (one being Wal-Mart, which there should be a meme that says something like, 'one does not simply go in and out of Wal-Mart in under an hour').

However the girls want to try a shampoo from my high school days, Mane & Tail.


I had super long hair back in the day and I received lots of compliments (and lots of unwanted hair playing).  My hair, of late, has become a bit thin.  Thin enough that even my husband has noticed...so off to the beauty supply store I go and get shampoo, conditioner and a hair strengthener spray and some good old hoof and nail cream!

Next stop is totally for me...



Some 1800's trashy fan fiction...the wildly scandalous continuation of Pride and Prejudice.  I read the first one and was content until the author allowed Wickham to get away....so obviously I had to order it from the book shop and today I got to pick it up!

Lunch on the go


Burger King...with dessert

With this sugary energy boost I did make it in and out in about an hour.  Picked up the girls, drove two of their friends home, got dressed for work and off I go again!!!

Whew...

No comments:

Post a Comment